- In 2006, the company was founded with the title of SezerKauçuk as a private company.
- In 2008, the private company was transformed into a limited company with the title of Global Kauçuk Ltd. Şti.
- In 2009, the company was granted with the ISO:9001 certificate.
- In 2009, the company carried out its first transaction ofimport.
- In 2010, the affiliate company, GHM, was founded and the company participated in militarytenders.
- In 2011, the affiliated company, GHM, was granted with the ISO:9001 certificate.
- In 2012, the company was granted with the EN549 certificate.
- In 2013, the company established its production department by acquiring an outsourced-manufacturing company.
- In 2015, the company carried out its first transactionof export.
- In 2016, the company was granted with the certificates of PAH, ELV, RoSH and UGATEM.
- In 2016, the company was granted with KTW certificate by the German Institution, TZV.
- In 2016, the Filtration System was established.
ANNUAL GROWTH PERCENTAGES
The growth momentum of the company continued in 2009 and 2010, as a result of attaining 20% and 35% growth percentages, respectively.
As a consequence of the aftermath of 2010 Constitutional Referendum with respect to political and social landscape of the country, and the market unrest due to 2011 General Elections, it was not viable to sustain higher growth rates of previous years.
In 2012 and 2013, the growth percentages re-gained their momentum. The company reached 32% growth rate in 2012 and increased that number to 36% in 2013.
Despite the tense atmosphere of 2014 Presidency Elections and other political developments, the growth rate of the company materialized at 30%, with a slight drop from previous years.
Another year of elections, the year of 2015 contained two different elections. In conjunction with the tense election atmosphere within the country, which included various political and social disorders, the company experienced 5% decline in the 2015, marking the year as the minus year in the history of the company.
The year of 2016 was full of difficulties as well; it elapsed under the shadow of the political unrest, American Elections andterrorist attacks. The rates of foreign currency sky rocketed and reached historicheights. Due to the extreme state of foreign currencies, it was a year with a crisis in raw material supply. Considering the troublesome nature of the conditions, the company achieved 7,7% growth within this period.
Global Kauçuk provides services to various business fields with approximately 20.000 types of product.